NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
- 4 mil gloss white transit vinyl with quick change adhesive with black opaque, acrylic semi-permanent adhesive, clean removability for quick change
- Great for transit applications King and Queens, POP
- Outdoor durability is 4 years unprinted
- Layflat polycoated liner
- Mactac suggests laminating with PERMACOLOR LUV or RAYZor
- Approved by many outdoor advertising companies
- Meets fire rating ANSI class A, NFPA class A, UCB class 1
- Print Compatibility: Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV, and Screen Print
- For profiles, go to http://www.mactac.com/index.php?id=67
Products listed on this page can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What are Kings and Queens in Transit Advertising?
"Kings are the advertising space on the driver side, which is usually larger (30" x 144"). Queens are on the passenger side between the doors and are smaller (30" x 96")"