NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
- Ideal for vehicles that require increased visibility such as utility, telecom, DOT, fire, EMS, and police vehicles
- No edge sealing required, withstands high pressure washing and resists edge lift
- Superior conformability and perfect for complex curves, rivets and corrugation
- Meets requirements for: ASTM D4956 and NFPA 1901
- 6” striped pattern on 45 degree angle
- Most Chevron patterned vehicle applications will require use of both left hand (LH) and right hand (RH) product being used
- Caution: Always pre-test vinyl installation on vehicles. Do not install if there is any adverse or negative impact on sensors and/or other safety-related equipment on the intended vehicle.
- Warning: During installation it is critical to prevent “dragging” the adhesive side of wrap vinyls over edges and flat surfaces. Abrasion caused by dragging can result in “adhesive dots” or “sanding” under the surface of the vinyl and make it appear to have many small bumps. This is usually not repairable. For more information and installation advice, please view the video below titled “Avoid Dots/Adhesive lines”.
- 5 year durability
- Available in Left Handed (LH) and Right Handed (RH).
- The ORAFOL warranty is for product value only and provides no protection or reimbursement for additional costs including labor or vehicle/paint damage. Please refer to the Information Sheets below.