NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
- 60" wide, 3Mil Calendared Film with ControlTac (pressure activated adhesive for easy sliding and repositioning) and Comply adhesive channel system (superior non visible air release channel system for fast, easy and bubble-free installations) at an economical price. This product carries no manufacturer warranty.
- This calendared economy wrap vinyl is not as conformable as 3M 1080 cast wrap vinyl therefore, there are limitations to its wrap applications and overall performance.
- This product may have a directional characteristic in appearance. For the best overall appearance, do not alternate between lengthwise and widthwise graphic panels.
- Great for hood and roof wraps
- 5 year expected outdoor performance with no warranty
- Gloss colors can sometimes have a haze/blotchiness/mottling that can usually be eliminated with heat. Even the shipping box can create surface impressions that can also be eliminated with heat.
- Available in 60" width, allowing most vehicles to be wrapped without seams
- Invisible air release channels assure fast and easy virtually bubble-free applications
- No overlaminate required, however, overlaminates have been shown to improve the cleanability of matte colors and, increase the fade resistance of neon colors
- Caution: Always pre-test vinyl installation on vehicles. Do not install if there is any adverse or negative impact on sensors and/or other safety-related equipment on the intended vehicle
- Warning: During installation it is critical to prevent “dragging” the adhesive side of wrap vinyls over edges and flat surfaces. Abrasion caused by dragging can result in “adhesive dots” or “sanding” under the surface of the vinyl and make it appear to have many small bumps. This is usually not repairable. For more information and installation advice, please view the video below titled “Avoid Dots/Adhesive lines”.
- Film colors can vary slightly from roll to roll. For the most consistency, please purchase a full roll. We are unable to guarantee consistency with multiple orders of cut yardage.