Avery Dennison Vinyl Sample Color Card
NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
- 5 mil engineering grade reflective vinyl (formerly called A7)
- Fellers customers have proven use of this vinyl on brake calipers but it is not warranted by Avery
- Resists heat, cold, water, mild acids, alkalis and salts and gasoline
- Excellent conformability to simple curves
- 7 year durability
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- Thermal Printable
- 90# stay-flat liner
- Meets or exceeds Federal ASTM-D-4956-99
- Do not wet apply
- Caution: Always pre-test vinyl installation on vehicles. Do not install if there is any adverse or negative impact on sensors and/or other safety-related equipment on the intended vehicle.
- Warning: During installation it is critical to prevent “dragging” the adhesive side of wrap vinyls over edges and flat surfaces. Abrasion caused by dragging can result in “adhesive dots” or “sanding” under the surface of the vinyl and make it appear to have many small bumps. This is usually not repairable. For more information and installation advice, please view the video below titled “Avoid Dots/Adhesive lines”.
- Film colors can vary slightly from roll to roll. For the most consistency, please purchase a full roll. We are unable to guarantee consistency with multiple orders of cut yardage.
- The Avery Dennison warranty is for product value only and provides no protection or reimbursement for additional costs including labor or vehicle/paint damage. Please refer to the Information Sheets below.
Products listed on this page can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Use Reflective Vinyl to Cover Holes Before Wrapping
"Use reflective film underneath your wraps. It's very strong and resists cold weather, so it can be used to support vinyl wraps that have been spanned over concave areas or holes where emblems have been removed."
Don't Forget to Wrap the Brake Calipers
Take your wrap to the next level by wrapping the brake calipers with reflective vinyl. Engineering Grade reflective vinyl can handle this high heat application. Look for reflective with permanent adhesive, it's aggressive and won't lift.