NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
- 2.8 Mil gloss white polyurethane with white synthetic liner for printing with Solvent or Eco-Solvent printers. Works with cotton blends, polyester, spandex and other blended fabrics.
- Print and cut material right side up. Note: Do not reverse cut
- Heat transfer graphic with heat press on to garment using firm pressure at 302° to 320° Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 seconds. Peel Warm
- Designed to withstand 50+ washings with out cracking or noticeable fading.
- Works with cotton blends, polyester, spandex and other blended fabrics.
- Will not adhere to nylon, dazzle cloth, shiny polyester or moisture-wicking materials
- See Information sheets for more information
- Solvent or Eco-Solvent Printable.
- Can be die cut and weeded with plotters.
- Use any type of application tape to transfer graphics from release liner to garment. Do not remove application tape until graphic has been applied to garment. Let garment cool first before removing application tape.
- It is recommended to reheat prints 10 seconds for greater durability.
- To ensure greatest durability, garments should be turned inside out and washed in gentle cycle, cold water and tumble dry. Avoid bleach or detergents containing bleach.