NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
- 4 Mil matte polyurethane with clear mylar liner, designed for use with plotters.
- 45° angle blade recommended
- With mirrored image, heat transfer graphic with heat press onto garment using firm pressure at 330-335° F for 17-20 seconds for most colors. Peel warm
- Works with cotton, polyester, spandex, lycra, and some athletic mesh fabrics. WILL NOT adhere to nylon
- To ensure greatest durability, garments should be washed inside out on gentle cycle
- If applying to 100% cotton, we recommend washing the material first to remove excess lint and fuzz.
- Deco Sparkle patterns will not layer. They should be applied at 300°F for 10-12 seconds. Peel Cool. Cool wash, tumble dry low heat.
- Fibron can be layered, except the Neons, Deco, and Metal Flake.
- See Information Sheets for best success