- FELLERS accepts no product returns after 30 days. All returns must have a return authorization number assigned before product is returned.
- Opened boxes of digital material cannot be returned without a print sample that supports product defect.
- Direct Orders may be subject to freight charges as well as a non-refundable "direct order" charge dictated by the product vendor.
- All sales on Direct Orders are final and cannot be returned.
- Not all product returns will result in credit or refund. You will be notified if a credit or refund is not possible.
- There are occasional splices in vinyl rolls. There are no splices in vinyl rolls under 10 yards.
- All sales final on cut vinyl under 10 yards.
Warranty & Pricing Policy
- FELLERS' liability for any defective product shall not exceed the original purchase price paid. In no event will we be responsible for any incidental or consequential costs associated with the defective product, including but not limited to labor.
- FELLERS provides no warranties. Please contact product manufacturer for warranty specifics.
- We reserve the right to modify pricing to correct typographical errors.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Please visit www.FELLERS.com for current pricing.
- A $3.50 charge for processing and handling will be added to all orders. Skyrocketing costs on non-product related items like fuel and packaging make this fee necessary. This charge will appear on invoices as a separate “Processing and Handling” line item. Our freight paid minimum continues to remain the same at $100 per order.
- A $15.00 shipping and handling charge will be added to any order placed through this online sales application. This shipping charge will be waived for orders totalling $100 or more. Air Freight will result in additional charges.
- Not all items are stocked at all warehouses, rush delivery could result in additional customer paid charges.
- We reserve the right to raise freight paid minimums and/or add fuel surcharges as economic conditions warrant.
- FELLERS reserves the right to limit quantities sold to provide fair purchase opportunities to all customers.
- Large quantity orders may be subject to additional freight charges, even for freight-paid customers.
- Please note, in the state of Kentucky we operate as FELLERS Inc. of Kentucky.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
FELLERS is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.