NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
Knifeless Tri Line Tape
- Knifeless Tri Line Tapes are manufactured with ultra-fine filament to create guaranteed straight cuts that rival a knife. Think pin striping and accents when using this tape. For curves and contour cuts like flames, use Knifeless DesignLine Tape.
- Tri Line tapes are not manufactured to be used for wrapping at any time. Under the stress of wrapping the ultra-thin filament may break.
- You can break the tape with your hands making it faster to apply
- The only patented system to virtually eliminate using a knife during wrapping and practically eliminates the possibility of cutting into a vehicle's paint
- Trimming is one of the most important parts of a wrap, but with traditional methods it's done at the end of the job when installers may be tired and more prone to making mistakes
- Using Knifeless Tape you can reposition the cut line. If you're using the knife, one bad cut can ruin a panel, forcing you to reprint, or take significant time to salvage the panel. This costs you time and money.
- Knifeless Tape is faster and easier that traditional trimming. On average it takes an installer one vehicle wrap to feel comfortable using the Knifeless Tape method. Many installers report using the Knifeless Tape method saves a significant amount of time.
- Translucent tape so you can see exactly where your line is and adjust as needed
- Absolutely no residue
- Not designed for window tint or paint protection film