NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
- 60" wide, 6.7 mil flocked cast vinyl for a velvet appearance as full vehicle wraps or plotter cut logos
- Clear repositionable adhesive with very little adhesive left behind during removal
- Can also be used as a temporary carpet
- Reduces road noise and reverberation
- Outdoor durability: 4 years (black) 2.5 years (colors)
- Available in 60" width, allowing most vehicles to be wrapped without seams
- Caution: Always pre-test vinyl installation on vehicles. Do not install if there is any adverse or negative impact on sensors and/or other safety-related equipment on the intended vehicle.
- Warning: During installation it is critical to prevent “dragging” the adhesive side of wrap vinyls over edges and flat surfaces. Abrasion caused by dragging can result in “adhesive dots” or “sanding” under the surface of the vinyl and make it appear to have many small bumps. This is usually not repairable. For more information and installation advice, please view the video below titled “Avoid Dots/Adhesive lines”.
- Film colors can vary slightly from roll to roll. For the most consistency, please purchase a full roll. We are unable to guarantee consistency with multiple orders of cut yardage.
- The Mactac warranty is for product value only and provides no protection or reimbursement for additional costs including labor or vehicle/paint damage. Please refer to the Information Sheets below.