- 60” 3M 1080 5.9 Mil Chrome allows you to wrap most vehicles without seems for a rich chrome look, good color stay when stretched
- Clear pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap up and repositioning Non-visible, air release channels for fast, easy, bubble-free installations
- 2-mil removable sheet protects the mirror-like finish of the rolled film. NOTE: The protective sheet must be removed prior to heating or stretching
- The user is responsible for determining the product's suitability for the intended application. This product should be used on a test-and approve basis
- Polyethylene-coated paper
- 3M does not warrant the durability of this product, as the durability and other performance characteristics may not match that of other 3M™ Wrap Film Series 1080 films
- Expected outdoor performance on chrome is 1 year applied to a flat, vertical, vehicle surface
Special Considerations: 3M 1080-GC451 Chrome requires special installation considerations relative to typical cast vinyl wraps. Proper techniques are needed to achieve the desired mirror like appearance. Heating, cold stretching and knowing when to take the liner off and when to leave it on are some of the factors that will be helpful in the installation. IR- lamps and electric Heat Guns are the only recommended heat sources to be used during installation. Using a torch can damage the film. Like vinyl, avoid overheating and overstretching as the film’s appearance will be negatively affected.