NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
Knifeless PPF Line Tape
- This product is currently on back order from the manufacturer until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Knifeless PPF Tape is specifically designed for cutting Paint Protection Film
- Ultra fine and sharp filament sandwiched between two tapes plus a cover tape
- Using cover tape allows you to cut PPF crisp and clean during wet applications
- No plotter required, create your own patterns
- The only patented system to virtually eliminate using a knife during wrapping and practically eliminates the possibility of cutting into a vehicle's paint
- Trimming is one of the most important parts of a wrap, but with traditional methods it's done at the end of the job when installers may be tired and more prone to making mistakes
- Using Knifeless Tape you can reposition the cut line. If you're using the knife, one bad cut can ruin a panel, forcing you to reprint, or take significant time to salvage the panel. This costs you time and money.
- Knifeless Tape is faster and easier that traditional trimming. On average it takes an installer one vehicle wrap to feel comfortable using the Knifeless Tape method. Many installers report using the Knifeless Tape method saves a significant amount of time.
- Translucent tape so you can see exactly where your line is and adjust as needed
- Absolutely no residue