NOTE: 50 yd orders contain two 25 yd rolls
Knifeless Precision Line Tape
- This product is currently on back order from the manufacturer until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Knifeless Precision Line Tape is specifically designed for use on chrome, perf and reflective vinyls
- Ultra fine filament sandwiched between two tapes for sharp turns and the sharpest of cuts
- Not meant to stretch and can’t break by hand
- Some customers say Precision Line Tape works great for headlamp/taillight films
- The only patented system to virtually eliminate using a knife during wrapping and practically eliminates the possibility of cutting into a vehicle's paint
- Trimming is one of the most important parts of a wrap, but with traditional methods it's done at the end of the job when installers may be tired and more prone to making mistakes
- Using Knifeless Tape you can reposition the cut line. If you're using the knife, one bad cut can ruin a panel, forcing you to reprint, or take significant time to salvage the panel. This costs you time and money.
- Knifeless Tape is faster and easier that traditional trimming. On average it takes an installer one vehicle wrap to feel comfortable using the Knifeless Tape method. Many installers report using the Knifeless Tape method saves a significant amount of time.
- Translucent tape so you can see exactly where your line is and adjust as needed
- Absolutely no residue
- Not designed for window tint or paint protection film